Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ???

3 posters

Go down

O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ??? Empty O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ???

Post by NVIDIA_LORD Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:59 am

O.o, it would be nice if ppl that are moderators would msg me on msn saying "where have u been??" or "u leave P.A.??" before i am deleted and like WTH when i log on a char that hasnt been working ... Miko~ needs to get Devoit to do that/ make someone else a mod that DOES find out what ppl r up to n if they left the guild or not cuz i was shocked when i logged on Lord after i FINALLY got that char acc slot fixed to find out that my char was no longer in a guild and lacking in recent activity!!! Not all of us can be on com every week, some of us also have only 1 com to use during the week and it is always being occupied .... and when its not i dont have access to this pg (cuz i can't remem site and cant talk to ppl on sos cuz no sos on that com ...)

Last edited by NVIDIA_LORD on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
NVIDIA_LORD
NVIDIA_LORD

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ??? Empty Re: O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ???

Post by NVIDIA_LORD Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:07 am

wayneth wrote:My internet was broken for a week I come back and BAM!! I no longer belong to a guild.

That hurts guys. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

See, even the same thing happened to Empy ... we need to have mods msging us before delete or maybe this isnt the guild for me ...
NVIDIA_LORD
NVIDIA_LORD

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ??? Empty Re: O.o Whats going on with the Mods just deleting and asking questons later ???

Post by Miko Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 am

NVIDIA_LORD wrote:
wayneth wrote:My internet was broken for a week I come back and BAM!! I no longer belong to a guild.

That hurts guys. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

See, even the same thing happened to Empy ... we need to have mods msging us before delete or maybe this isnt the guild for me ...

Actually, I'm gonna say this. To those who delete and kick out members. Please don't any more o.0 I've got a new rule in hand. For thos that have gone MIA don't kick them unless we run out of guild space, starting from the oldest MIA without prior notice. Message the guild of the list of members going to be kicked out before doing anything else or consult me.
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Cole~ Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 pm

ok.. first-off, me and soph would want to apologize for what had happened. we were just trying to save the guild from being erased in history. whenever we go online, most of the time, it's just the two of us. it's kinda lonely but like you said, we all have real lives as priorities and other stuff more important than playing the game. your reason is a hundred percent valid and we can't argue with that. but the thing is, we mods have no contact with other members in the guild. I especially have a problem contacting and being contacted because of who i am. (some of you guys already knows why.)

we mods have a duty to maintain the guild and one of our jobs is to keep the guild alive. and you, members have duty to at least inform us about stuff going on around you. it wouldn't take a minute to post. "i'm gonna be out for a while see you guys in a month or two." miko too was inactive for more than two weeks or so.. so me and soph were on panic mode, but at least miko told us hers and anica's reason. how about you and empy, you just vanished like thin air? day by day, different people always asks me, "new guild?" and when i answer "no", they reply, "how come i never see other members?".

i've been an fpu member for a long time, and stuff like this happened. no one online except one or two for more than a month that other people start forgetting that such a guild exists. (no one sees us anymore). this forced me, anoobis and others to leave fpu. however, as a council, i have a duty and responsibility for the guild's welfare. i had my acolyte invited (now disciple) to stay with them and help rebuild the guild. me and trente took note of the people we kicked and if they come back they will be reinvited. in the mean time, we flooded the guild with potential players and boom! it succeeded, because we did mass invitation, they got to know a lot of people during their first few days (everyone were invited in a single day), enjoyed the company of each others and now, guild is back in action.

i tried doing the same thing, inviting friends and other qualified/trusted people in the guild. but, after they experienced and saw the inactivity going on in the guild (10 of you offline and only me, tom(riku) or soph for that matter was online), they left after a day or two. that's why soph and i decided to start kicking members so we could have a massive recruitment like what trente and i did in fpu.

if you guys are busy, i'm busier than most of you guys think. i know it is just a game, but i promised to myself to always fulfil whatever responsibilities and duties given to me, even going online, instead of resting/sleeping, during the wee hours of the night. me and soph are just doing our job.. so you members better do yours.

(and please, to the one who made different accounts that continuously sends private messages to flood my outspark account, complaining because he/she was kicked without reason. i'm asking nicely, please stop. that's all i ask.)

~Cole~

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 am

~Cole~ wrote:ok.. first-off, me and soph would want to apologize for what had happened. we were just trying to save the guild from being erased in history. whenever we go online, most of the time, it's just the two of us. it's kinda lonely but like you said, we all have real lives as priorities and other stuff more important than playing the game. your reason is a hundred percent valid and we can't argue with that. but the thing is, we mods have no contact with other members in the guild. I especially have a problem contacting and being contacted because of who i am. (some of you guys already knows why.)

we mods have a duty to maintain the guild and one of our jobs is to keep the guild alive. and you, members have duty to at least inform us about stuff going on around you. it wouldn't take a minute to post. "i'm gonna be out for a while see you guys in a month or two." miko too was inactive for more than two weeks or so.. so me and soph were on panic mode, but at least miko told us hers and anica's reason. how about you and empy, you just vanished like thin air? day by day, different people always asks me, "new guild?" and when i answer "no", they reply, "how come i never see other members?".

i've been an fpu member for a long time, and stuff like this happened. no one online except one or two for more than a month that other people start forgetting that such a guild exists. (no one sees us anymore). this forced me, anoobis and others to leave fpu. however, as a council, i have a duty and responsibility for the guild's welfare. i had my acolyte invited (now disciple) to stay with them and help rebuild the guild. me and trente took note of the people we kicked and if they come back they will be reinvited. in the mean time, we flooded the guild with potential players and boom! it succeeded, because we did mass invitation, they got to know a lot of people during their first few days (everyone were invited in a single day), enjoyed the company of each others and now, guild is back in action.

i tried doing the same thing, inviting friends and other qualified/trusted people in the guild. but, after they experienced and saw the inactivity going on in the guild (10 of you offline and only me, tom(riku) or soph for that matter was online), they left after a day or two. that's why soph and i decided to start kicking members so we could have a massive recruitment like what trente and i did in fpu.

if you guys are busy, i'm busier than most of you guys think. i know it is just a game, but i promised to myself to always fulfil whatever responsibilities and duties given to me, even going online, instead of resting/sleeping, during the wee hours of the night. me and soph are just doing our job.. so you members better do yours.

(and please, to the one who made different accounts that continuously sends private messages to flood my outspark account, complaining because he/she was kicked without reason. i'm asking nicely, please stop. that's all i ask.)

Nyaaraah that's a pretty valid reason~ x3 Though because of that some peeps quit sos for a time being x_x;; Rofl but oh well~

Hurrrm..if people were experiencing computer problem I doubt they could say anything since they can't even get on the comp o.o And woah xD You're getting anonymous pm's? I got this wierd pm from different accounts but they were all from the same person and was asking to be my friend for some odd reason...it started from "wanna b my gf? <-- Which was scary @_@;; Okay back on topic! xD

Sowwie about that guys x3 But at least I'm back right? And here I have some quotes, some I made myself, some are pretty famous...

*yes, I love quotes<3*

"A leader is someone who does what's right when no one is watching."

"When you want to do something, don't look and try to do what you can't do, do what you CAN do!"

"The past is history, the future is a mystery, and this moment is a gift. That is why they call it the 'present'."

"Don't give up just because someone else said it could not be done!"

"I could if I WOULD, so go and feel... I want to do it!"

"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that would not work."

And there were some others but I forgot Dx;;

In the mean time, I guess I could leave most things up to you guys o.0;; Since I'm failing big time at school and trying to fix some stuff in P.A DDDx;; So I won't be on much anymore at the weekdays >w>;; I'll just visit if I have computer HW....So keep in touch by posting or offline messages to me >.<;; Dx

So go PA!!
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum