Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

Colours!!!

5 posters

Go down

Colours!!! Empty Colours!!!

Post by Miko Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 am

Colours mean a lot of things, colours are very interesting xD I find psychology veeery interesting xP And so~ I have a few sites you might wanna visit o.0

Some quizes:

http://www.colorquiz.com/
http://www.quizmeme.com/color/quiz.php

Color quiz reads your mind *o*
Quiz meme got me too xD

I got violet:

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

(which is pretty much correct) o.0

I'll add more info later xD Yes this is very random~
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Colours!!! Empty Re: Colours!!!

Post by NVIDIA_LORD Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 am

o.O

First one says: Seeks to express the need for identification in a sensitive and intimate atmosphere where esthetic or emotional delicacy can be protected and nurtured.

Second one says: AQUA
You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.

First one is maybe true ... but second one is wrong -.-"
NVIDIA_LORD
NVIDIA_LORD

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:21 am

NVIDIA_LORD wrote:o.O

First one says: Seeks to express the need for identification in a sensitive and intimate atmosphere where esthetic or emotional delicacy can be protected and nurtured.

Second one says: AQUA
You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.

First one is maybe true ... but second one is wrong -.-"

Lol yeah first one is colour quiz. That hits the notch xD Second one is just for fun~
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayneth Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm

GREEN

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Green is also my favorite color.

P.S. You should post more fun quizzes Smile
wayneth
wayneth

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:11 am

You are... YELLOW!

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

The above is a completely lie D: *bricks reputation of being smart but really isn't*

Takumi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:33 am

Lol! Do the colour quiz!!! It's waaaaaaaaaay more accurate O:
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Callypso Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:25 pm

First one:

Your Existing Situation: Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.

Your Stress Sources: Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that she may miss her share of experiences if she fails to make the best use of every opportunity. She therefore pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity and commits herself deeply and readily. Feels herself to be completely competent in any field in which she engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Your Restrained Characteristics: Circumstances are restrictive and hampering, forcing her to forgo all joys and pleasures for the time being.

The other one had to do with my sex life, so I was like, wth I'm not putting that here. <.<

Your Desired Objective: Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of her or if she is not given adequate acknowledgment.

Your Actual Problem: Afraid that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants and therefore demands that others should recognize her right to them.
Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with her freedom to make her own decisions and plans. Works to establish and strengthen her own position.

o_O;;

Second one:

Green~
You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

xDD It also said: Your score was 93/180.
2,988,743 people have taken this quiz.
And 1,036,393 got Green like you.

Which made me laugh. About half the people who took that quiz got Green. :3
Callypso
Callypso

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:37 pm

xD Isnt colourquiz uber fun?!?! xDDDDDD Gotcha right on the spot didnt it? ;3 Lemme post mine.. hurmz....

Your Existing Situation:
Unwilling to extend herself or exert undue effort (with the possible exception of sexual activity). Feels that further progress requires more from her than she is willing or able to give. Would prefer reasonable comfort and security rather than the rewards of greater ambition.

Your Stress Sources:
Resilience and tenacity are being overtaxed by the continued attempt to overcome existing difficulties. Sticks to her objectives but feels subjected to intolerable pressure. Considers it impossible to change the situation into one of cooperation and mutual trust and so desires to be free of it altogether.

Your Restrained Characteristics:
Insists that her hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective:
Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists things which she finds disagreeable. Tries to shield herself from anything which might irritate her or make her feel more depressed.

Your Actual Problem:
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. Her inability to enforce her will causes her to over-react in stubborn defiance and by assigning to others all the blame for her own failures.

Your Actual Problem #2:
Anxiety and a restless dissatisfaction, either with circumstances or with unfulfilled emotional requirements, have produced considerable stress. She reacts by putting this down to a total lack of understanding on the part of others, and by adopting a scornful and defiant attitude.

Nyaaar!!! Holy crap (sorry for swearing). Color quiz got me again xD Except for the part of blaming others =/ I blame myself xD

Anyways~ Try this quiz too!!!

http://www.personalityquiz.net/relational/dreamhouse.htm

Its fun xDD
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NVIDIA_LORD Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:42 am

Newest one is incorrect =.= and final answer thing is confusing =S