Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

[Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest..

3 posters

Go down

[Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest.. Empty [Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest..

Post by Miko Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Lol well since someone hacked into my account and stole my seahorse...I'm restarting the pet quest... So if anyone has any butters...

Q.Q I'm buying!! Make me first priority! xDDD
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

[Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest.. Empty Re: [Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest..

Post by tomcat47 Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 pm

yay!!! you know what this means!? pet timers w00t. which means...more online time for miko. xDDD

and if i find butters ill give you them xD or if someone would actually sell them at a normal price i'd buy you some...as like a farewell present to PA, rofl, but no one sells em anyways Dx haha but after i get my pet, which youre coming to the hatching of even though you hatched yours n edine Dx, ill be on my aco alt a little more...and he'll get butter xD. but youll probably have all of it by then. xD zOMG long paragraph... farao
tomcat47
tomcat47

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

[Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest.. Empty Re: [Buy] Butter Dx;; Restarting pet quest..

Post by Miko Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 pm

tomcat47 wrote:yay!!! you know what this means!? pet timers w00t. which means...more online time for miko. xDDD

and if i find butters ill give you them xD or if someone would actually sell them at a normal price i'd buy you some...as like a farewell present to PA, rofl, but no one sells em anyways Dx haha but after i get my pet, which youre coming to the hatching of even though you hatched yours n edine Dx, ill be on my aco alt a little more...and he'll get butter xD. but youll probably have all of it by then. xD zOMG long paragraph... farao

Rofl Tom xDDD <3~<3~<3 We love you too!!! xDDDDDD ROfl BUTTERZZZ GIMMEH!!! BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *-* Excited

And lol at the Edine thing, it didn't matter anyways >w>;; It's gone now Dx ROFL And Wheee~ again xP party
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Cole~ Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:32 pm

just pm me ashley.. i got butters for you. free XD. (good thing i was giving you this just now.. and not on your bday.[refer to picture gallery post] *imagines ashley putting all the 30 butters on the cake and eating it alone* O.O... omg! you'll gonna get fat.)

~Cole~

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 am

~Cole~ wrote:just pm me ashley.. i got butters for you. free XD. (good thing i was giving you this just now.. and not on your bday.[refer to picture gallery post] *imagines ashley putting all the 30 butters on the cake and eating it alone* O.O... omg! you'll gonna get fat.)

ROFL. XD COLEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawlz, me likey butter *-* Muahahahhaha xD Nya nya nya~
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down