Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

Title of... something.

4 posters

Go down

Title of... something. Empty Title of... something.

Post by Takumi Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Takumi is... leaving PA.

Just by reading that first line, you're either in shock or in fury or isn't it this guild and is just browzing around (Join PA =D). Unfortunantly, the most I see anyone in the guild in one whole sitting is for about an hour and then they disappear (probably to an alt) and if that takes place, I can't see much action being taken place. Honestly, the last time I was eager to join this guild was my noobish posts near the first page. I lost intereest soon after...

I love all the members... (Miko, Cole, Soph, Reveen,.......uhh...) and I love PA.
I really hope it grows and our expansion plan succeeds.
I just lack patience to let it happen.
It could be just me and timezones though...
Well, I just wanted to say sorry I left...

I can't make decisions. I'm terrible and usually regret them later... I probably might regret this but I'm willing to move on. Once again... I'm really sorry.

Besides, I'm not level 45 yet so I don't technically count as a member exception or not. Because I have to lie to people what my level is which I really hate doing. >< And if I tell them the truth, people might think this guild's unorganized. I still wish to talk to you if I happen to see you in-game.

But I just left many communtities just now and destroyed my existance there... I'm probably just not feeling well...

And once again, I'm sorry for leaving. And, it was no ones' fault other than my own.

Takumi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Title of... something. Empty Re: Title of... something.

Post by tomcat47 Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:47 pm

awww takumi. i dont know you...and havent been in Pa since before you joined...but...sorry to see you go. =/ although i do understand what you mean in the first couple paragraphs.

and to miko and sophy...dont start saying your bad leaders again. sophy you didnt really say it as much as miko...but still. i better not hear it from either of you! xD

maybe Pandemic Alliance just hasnt hit its flurishing age yet. xP
seriously though...miko dont get depressed and say u suck as a leader, cause not many ppl can even be one, let alone be as good as one as you are (when ur online, xP, which is totally not your fault! get good grades!)
but yeah...dont let PA die! keep trying to recruit! i have an aco alt....xP not lvl 45 though. rofl. hmm idk why im saying this on your goodbye thread takumi, sorry. xDDD

back on topic-im sure everyone in PA is sorry to see you go. =/ and i understand why. *waves* rofl. sorry i wanted to wave. xD
tomcat47
tomcat47

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Uhh... I meant ot post this in the PA topic so some things probably won't even make sense. I only posted it here because I didn't want to unattract possible members.

And, once again, sorry for leaving.

Takumi

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Cole~ Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 pm

ti's ok taku. maybe we should keep pa the way it is for now. and make it a seasonal guild for the moment until these issues are addressed. (i mean by this is, pandemic is there on the background but will be officially open/active during school breaks and stuff - since i feel that this is the main issue that holds down the people from playing).

i'll be staying in pandemic so when new plans/stuff/whatever it is arrive, and we start opening again, just contact me if you wanna join again.

for now, i will invite by request.

thanks for being in the guild.. just keep my house a secret and tell no one.. only you and soph knows atm.

just remember. once a pa member.. always a pa member.

~Cole~

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 am

Hurmm...even though you already told me not to say this Tom...But. I SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX OMGEEEEEEE. Rofl lmao. Gawsh... >.<;; How worse can this day get? Dx;; I mean like...

1.Detention
2.Boy's bullying me
3.Taku leaving

Though I'll say this, as I'm not someone who's gonna go "WHAAAT WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?! COME BACCCK WE WILL BE BETTER!!" Type of person =x=;; Glad you made the decision. You'll always be a PA member though ;3

Sigh...I'm sorry Cole Dx You joined such a bad guild =.='' Sorry Tom, you had to experience loneliness, Sorry Tak, you were feeling just like Tom (riku)...Sorry everyone in P.A D; I guess my best isn't enough for you guys >.<;;

Like Cole says (btw wheres your house anyways? XD) Maybe it'll be seasonal o.0'' Dunno xD we could focus more on creativity and homework...graphics and music...Dunno...More school stuffies until holidays o.0;; Though it won't affect Cole xD Maybe uhmm random fun stuff for you to play? o=

Lolz...Dx We need more cooperation guys...cooperation!!!
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:06 pm

T_T Now I feel guilty of leaving >.<
Well, feel free to PM me if you need anything. I'll be glad to help in an event or some problem... or even a donation *stares at minimum kron... Ahhh! Less than 10k!* No matter what, I'll be there for you all T-T

Takumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down