Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon

4 posters

Go down

Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon Empty Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon

Post by Max Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Hello Ladies and Gentleman. If you are reading this, (and you better be), then you probably just joined this lovely forum. This is the rules for the Welcome Wagon, and it's quite simple. Just think of it as kindergarden.

RULE No. 1- Read these rules

RULE No. 2- When you join, make only one thread. You joined, you only need to make one thread. Type things about yourself.

RULE No. 3- No spamming or flaming. Anything of the sort, will be dealt with the Admin.

RULE No. 4- Try to use correct spelling and proper grammar. But once in a while is pretty fine, just not too bad spelling much okay?

RULE No. 5- This is for you welcomers. Be nice to the new guildies. We don't want to scare them off. No Punching, enslaving, stealing souls, destroying, ordering, or overall being a meanie.

RULE No. 6- Make the new people feel welcome. Don't just say "Hi. Welcome. What-ever" Be full hearted in your welcomes. We want to make sure people stay and have fun.

FINAL NOTICE- The Administrators and Moderators know that every single scenario is not covered in these rules, so if the situation calls for it, a Moderator or Administrator will decide what is right and what isn't. The Administrators and Moderators have the right to amend any rules that he or she wishes if it is within reason
Max
Max

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon Empty Re: Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon

Post by Miko Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Yush =x= Little too harsh on words there Max~ *edits*
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon Empty Re: Rules and Regulations for the Welcome Wagon

Post by Callypso Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:38 am

I'm not sure I'm going to actually be joining the guild in-game, but I'll stick around to help with the forums... do I have to start a thread?
Callypso
Callypso

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 am

Callypso wrote:I'm not sure I'm going to actually be joining the guild in-game, but I'll stick around to help with the forums... do I have to start a thread?

Is that because of the intro? =x=;; Sigh.....
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Callypso Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:26 am

o.o? What? There's nothing wrong with the forums/threads/way you set up the guild!! ><

I was just wondering if I had to start an introduction thread for myself.
Callypso
Callypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:33 am

Callypso wrote:o.o? What? There's nothing wrong with the forums/threads/way you set up the guild!! ><

I was just wondering if I had to start an introduction thread for myself.

You could~I mean lol like in FPU you could be a member for the forums? ;D
Miko
Miko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviot.A Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:20 pm

*waits patiently for the darn thing to show i'm 14*
Deviot.A
Deviot.A

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Callypso Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 pm

o_o I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS IN JULY!!!! >< Devi never tells me anything. <.<
Callypso
Callypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down