Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

Guild charter tester D8

3 posters

Go down

Guild charter tester D8 Empty Guild charter tester D8

Post by Miko Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:34 am

CONTENTS

Introduction
Ranking/positions
Rules
Meetings
Donation and funds
Closing info
Recruitment
Member list

I. Introduction:

A friendly reminder: This is a game, we're here to have fun. Whether you want to just chat, learn or grind till 6 am in the morning. Have fun.

The Pandemic alliance does not adhere a strict 24/7 grind-a-thon. We are a guild built to keep and make bonds of trust and friendship between our members. As Solstice is well known for it's community, let's make the best of what we are known for. Because, you know...there really is nothing better than friends, friends that love and care... A strong guild does not need strong players to be the best, what we need is a growing foundation of helping each other and accepting who we are, who they are, who you are. Though as we are a guild of friends we want to learn more about the game and we want to strive for your understanding of the game, but still have a great time together, chat and have fun while we are at it! Also, the guild tolerates those who have school or in reality problems, therefore do not require you to be online so many times in a week, we understand that and want you to pass your exams!We are here to build our strength, the skills of play, unity and friends. We stand together, you're not alone, win together, fight together, play together and just be great team. Push the limit of just normal play, and make it special.P.A will be participating in events and building our bond together further, we are neutral, as in PvP or CoD we stand together as a guild and hence play till the death, as all is just fair play and great fun , it's nothing personal and just fun for all of us to play. Time to get us a master degree of gameplay!

II. Ranking/positions:

As guild we support each other, so we all should participate and not be shoved down by the higher ups. We are going to build ourselves together like a commitee of everyone around! Everyone get's a part in the play! Don't you dare think you're going to be shunted to the side! xD Because we all need you! Lend a hand to one another, grow with the comunity and keep everyone in touch~

o "The" Boss - me obviously xD
o Moderators - Helps the boss around with stuff etc...2nd in hand you know! xD Don't take it lightlty =w=
o Finance manager - Urk...deals with money and funds for events, keeps track of donation funding too xD Handles our finance problems!
o Event commitee - Uhum! The event dealers! The creators and those with imaginative minds xD Talk to them for event ideas and etc! They'll be happy to add them in for upcoming events!
o Freelancers - Peeps that can help out with anything, give suggestions and ideas, you think about it! Helps with anything possible but does not lead a specific task or errand! Freelance right?! xD

Everyone can invite your friends into the guild! But only Moderators and "The" Boss get's to handle their job and authority! x3

III. Rules:

1.Parties
As a guild we want to bring us all up together, hence said, address party members before your other friends. After our weekle meetings, if there are more than 3 members around we'll have a guild party! We will hold guild field trips at the end of every month, so be prepared! xD

2.Respect
In order to achieve a mature level of friendship, respect your guildies, respect them, they will respect you. I find drama to be okay, just don't overdo it xD If you want to make drama, make it funny and loveable!

3.Unity in arms
I like Ashguard's idea of unity, therefore your signatures will be made, unless you prefer your current signature then we can arrange a mini emblem stuck unto it. Unless you would prefer a P.A card? x3 Unity in arms, to have an overall good time with friends as we celebrate our victories and laugh through our losses. To keep moving forward as a group of friends. We stand together in PvP in parties together. In CoD slay the other players before our guildies and let the final battle be with us together! Don't forget our monthly guild photos at the end of every month right before we leave for the field trip!!

4.Communication
We will be using ventrilo/skype for further communication. For those who don't have mic's it' okay you can just listen and chat the normal way!

5.Lending a hand
We grow stronger together with the community so we help the community as well. For leveling do address guildies first.

6.Love the game
As to grow to love the game, please do not beg or plea for power leveling or money. We will help you achieve the goals in possible mature ways.

7.Stay active
We know you have school, we know you have work. So at least try to keep active on the weekends, and to not fail in reality, we have a special section in the forums for the sort. Just do your best to participate in all we do! Participation and personal engagement is very essential! And so, for those who are primarily active and are helpful, we will have the MFPA (Monthly Freelance[not ranking] Participation Awards)!!! Guild members will vote you out, it's called democracy ne?

8. Storage
The guild storage is open for everyone and therefore I trust all the guildies to take only what they need. If I find out about any stealing or storage abuse, I will be forced to take that privelage away. So be happy and do what's right! xD

9.Visit our forums
As the main focus of our discussions will be held in our personal guild forums, please visit the Pandemic Alliance forums We have many sections to fill your hearts content. For questions of this guild, please visit the questions and info section and we'll gladly answer you.

IV.Meetings

Guild meetings:
Guild meetings will be held at the south east corner of Candyvault at 8pm PST every Saturday. For those who can't make it...we always have next week! xD We have guild meetings for the sole purpose of seeing the overall progress of our guild and to celebrate those who have achieved their 2nd tier or higher. To discuss how to improve ourselves and have a motivated player recognized within our guild.

Class meetings:
Class meetings? I've never heard of this. Class meetings are held time to time or to the event commitee's approval. To the purpose of learning an adequate amount of knowledge of gameplay for you class. It may seem a slanted deal for the higher lvls, but then again hear me out... "The wise learns more from the fool, then what the fool learns from the wise". So it's pretty much balanced. We are here to keep pushing forward and to sharpen our skills and knowledge. To be, noob free!

V. Donation and Funds:

We will be needing the funds for the guild and for guild events,which the finance manager will be handling, and also the income and withdrawals of kron from the guild.
The weekly donation of each guild member will be 10k and 1 miscellaneous item...as you do not lose money and if done regulary with 25 members, we will gain 250k each week. All gain, no loss!! This may change however, as time passes or as needs grow...
The money will be used for guild purposes and events, it will not be used personally, therefore keeping everyone in equality and a fair life. Every little drop helps! =w=

VI. Closing Info:
Now that is pretty much it for out intro, we will not let you fail in reality, we will have fun and not just grind to the extreme, we will keep our unity and bond, make more friends and have fun. We learn, we grind, we laugh, we find. If you like to level, have fun, and learn more about the game. This may be the guild for you. Get to know each other, make friends. Affect the others around us, to smile as well!

VII. Recruitment

We are currently recruiting anyone who are active and of any class above the lvl of 45. If you want to join us post as likewise (look below!

o Sumbit in-game name:
o Current level:
o Class:
o Why you want to join:
o Do you like cookies or pie?
o Sign up at our forums!

Now have fun people~! Make friends, be happy, keep leveling!
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Guild charter tester D8 Empty Re: Guild charter tester D8

Post by Miko Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Wait. Where should I insert the Pandemic disease of happiness part? xD BTW it needs to be proofread and edited D8 I need suggestions too >.<
Miko
Miko
Admin

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Quazzie Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Ok Lol. I'm so glad we don't have the whole tree thing now cause i think the leaf rank made ppl feel a little small and that they hardly played a part. googly eyes

Google Eyes are cute!!!

lol!
Ok so LOL LOLS ARE CUTE TOO!!!

Ok back to the subject I love you NOT THAT SUBJECT!!!!!

I got nothing else to say everything else i agree with ^^

Quazzie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Callypso Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Miko wrote:
CONTENTS

Introduction
Ranking/positions
Rules
Meetings
Donation and funds
Closing info
Recruitment
Member list
Other Notes

I. Introduction:

A friendly reminder: This is a game, and we're here to have fun. Whether you want to just chat, learn or grind till 6 in the morning, have fun.

The Pandemic alliance does not keep a strict 24/7 grind-a-thon. We are a guild built to keep and make bonds of trust and friendship between our members. As Solstice is well known for it's community, let's make the best of what we are known for. Because, you know...there really is nothing better than friends, friends that love and care... A strong guild does not need strong players to be the best, what we need is a growing foundation of helping each other and accepting who we are, who they are, who you are. Though as we are a guild of friends we want to learn more about the game and we want to strive for your understanding of the game, but still have a great time together, chat, and have fun while we are at it! Also, the guild tolerates those who have school or in-reality problems - therefore we do not require you to be online so many times in a week. We understand that and want you to pass your exams! We are here to build our strength, the skills of play, unity and friendship. We stand together, win together, fight together, and play together. Push the limit of just normal play, and make it special. PA will be participating in events and building our bond together further. We are neutral - meaning, in PvP (Player vs. Player) or CoD (Class of Destiny), we stand together as a guild and play 'til the death. All is just fair play and great fun, it's nothing personal. Time to get us a master degree of gameplay!

II. Ranking/positions:

As a guild we support each other, so we all should participate and not be shoved down by the higher-ups. We are going to build ourselves together like a committee of everyone around! Everyone gets a part in the play! Don't you dare think you're going to be shoved to the side! xD Because we all need you! Lend a hand to one another, grow with the community, and keep everyone in touch~

o "The" Boss - me obviously xD
o Moderators - Helps the boss around with stuff etc...2nd in hand you know! xD Don't take it lightly. =w=
o Finance manager - Urk...deals with money and funds for events, keeps track of donation funding too. xD Handles our finance problems!
o Event committee - Uhum! The event dealers! The creators and those with imaginative minds xD Talk to them for event ideas and etc! They'll be happy to add them in for upcoming events!
o Freelancers - Peeps that can help out with anything, give suggestions and ideas, you think about it! Helps with anything possible but does not lead a specific task or errand! Freelance right?! xD

Everyone can invite your friends into the guild! But only Moderators and "The" Boss gets to handle their job and authority! x3

III. Rules:

1. Parties
As a guild we want to bring us all up together. With that said, address guild members before your other friends for partying. After our weekly meetings, if there are more than 3 members around, we'll have a guild party! We will hold guild field trips at the end of every month, so be prepared! xD

2. Respect
In order to achieve a mature level of friendship, respect your guildies, and they will respect you. I find drama to be okay, just don't overdo it xD If you want to make drama, make it funny and loveable!

3. Unity in arms
I like Ashguard's idea of unity, so your signatures will be made. If you prefer your current signature, then we can arrange a mini emblem stuck unto it. Unless you would prefer a PA card? x3 Unity in arms, to have an overall good time with friends as we celebrate our victories and laugh through our losses. To keep moving forward as a group of friends. We stand together in PvP in parties together. In CoD slay the other players before our guildies and let the final battle be with us together! Don't forget our monthly guild photos at the end of every month right before we leave for the field trip!!

4. Communication
We will be using Ventrilo/Skype for further communication. For those who don't have microphones, it's okay. You can just listen and chat the normal way!

5. Lending a hand
We grow stronger together with the community so we help the community as well. For leveling do address guildies first.

6. Love the game
So you grow to love the game, please do not beg or plead for power leveling or money. We will help you achieve the goals in possible mature ways.

7. Stay active
We know you have school, we know you have work. So at least try to keep active on the weekends. And to not fail in reality, we have a special section in the forums for the sort. Just do your best to participate in all we do! Participation and personal engagement is very essential! And so, for those who are primarily active and are helpful, we will have the MFPA (Monthly Freelance[not ranking] Participation Awards)!!! Guild members will vote on it - it's called democracy, ne?

8. Storage
The guild storage is open for everyone and therefore I trust all the guildies to take only what they need. If I find out about any stealing or storage abuse, I will be forced to take that privilege away. So be happy and do what's right! xD

9. Visit our forums
As the main focus of our discussions will be held in our personal guild forums, please visit the Pandemic Alliance forums rather often. We have many sections to fill your hearts content. For questions of this guild, please visit the questions and info section and we'll gladly answer you.

IV. Meetings

Guild meetings:
Guild meetings will be held at the south east corner of Candyvault at 8pm PST every Saturday. For those who can't make it...we always have next week! xD We have guild meetings for the sole purpose of seeing the overall progress of our guild and to celebrate those who have achieved their 2nd tier or higher. To discuss how to improve ourselves and have a motivated player recognized within our guild.

Class meetings:
Class meetings? I've never heard of this. Class meetings are held time to time or to the event committee's approval. To the purpose of learning an adequate amount of knowledge of gameplay for your class. It may seem a slanted deal for the higher lvls, but then again hear me out... "The wise learns more from the fool than what the fool learns from the wise." So it's pretty much balanced. We are here to keep pushing forward and to sharpen our skills and knowledge. To be noob free!

V. Donation and Funds:

We will be needing the funds for the guild and for guild events,which the finance manager will be handling, and also the income and withdrawals of Kron from the guild.
The weekly donation of each guild member will be 10k and 1 miscellaneous item... because you do not lose money and if done regularly with 25 members, we will gain 250k each week. All gain, no loss!! This may change however, as time passes or as needs grow...
The money will be used for guild purposes and events; it will not be used personally, keeping everyone in equality and a fair life. Every little drop helps! =w=

VI. Closing Info:

That is pretty much it for our intro. We will not let you fail in reality, we will have fun and not just grind to the extreme, we will keep our unity and bond, make more friends and have fun. We learn, we grind, we laugh, we find. If you like to level, have fun, and learn more about the game, this may be the guild for you. Get to know each other, make friends. Get others around us to smile as well! ^^

VII. Recruitment

We are currently recruiting anyone who are active and of any class above the level of 45. If you want to join us post as you see below:

o Submit in-game name:
o Current level:
o Class:
o Why you want to join:
o Do you like cookies or pie?
o Sign up at our forums!

VIII. Other Notes

We are the Pandemic Alliance, or the PA, or (as Callypso calls it) the PAndA guild~ Because of this, a joke among us is that we are the Pandemic Epidemic of Happiness. xDD

Now have fun people~! Make friends, be happy, and keep leveling! =D

Edited for spelling, grammar, and comprehension. I also put in the PA disease. ;D

I didn't need to do much, though. ^^
Callypso
Callypso

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down