Pandemic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chat Box
PST Clock
P.A. Music!

Soph's Story.

Go down

Soph's Story. Empty Soph's Story.

Post by sophy Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Well the title ISNT Soph's Story's to this story..but I cant think of a good name~xD n e ways here is the story,enjoy~!

There was an cleric girl named Rummy and her best friend (a rogue) Bloom they lived in an average town called "Essene". (Im bad at introductions! D; dont blame me..>->)

Scene 1
It was a Saturday, Bloom was at Rummy's house waiting for her to open the door at 1p.m. so they could hang out like they always do.

Bloom : *Rings Doorbell frustrated* ~( - . - v) Rummmmmy!!! Open the dooor already!! COME ON!!! D<!
Rummy : *Opens door* . . .Why are you soooo~mad? I had to get dressed gosh, anyways come on in~
Bloom : Finally! *Walks in* . . .so what do you want to do..?
Rummy : Lets watch Pandamon, the movie not the t.v. show o.-!
Bloom : Okies! You put it in while I get the snacks and drinks. *Leaves room*

While Bloom is getting snacks Rummy's alone sitting on the couch waiting for her to come back. Unknowningly somethings happening...the room turns red and Rummy stares at the t.v. and room scared...

Rummy : ...Bloom are you there?!? Stop messing with me...!!!

Suddenly a monster appears in the Mirror...its unexplainable...you couldnt describe it with words. Rummy glares at the mirror..she can't move her body or speak..the monster looks at her in the eyes...

Monster : Look at me in the eyes..you have no choice!...

Rummy looks at the monster in the eyes..but she cant look away...

Rummy : (Why cant i move...im getting tired...Zzz)
Bloom : *Walks in the room with snacks and drinks* Rummmmy wakey wakey snacks and drinks!
Rummy : *Wakes up* Hmm..? Snacks awesome! Umm...did anything weird happen to you...like the room turning red??
Bloom : Nope..are you ok? Do you have a fever or something?
Rummy : Nono! Im fineee~nevermind..forget I said it..

Scene 2
The next day Rummy was suppose to come over to Bloom's...but she wasn't there! Bloom sat on her deck waiting for Rummy to appear..
Bloom : (Wheres Rummy?!?! Shes usually here by now..I better go and check on her!)

When Bloom arrives at Rummy's she notices an ambulance!! Bloom runs over to Rummy's parents.

Bloom : ...What happened ?!?!
Rummy's Mother : ....Bloom....Rummy past out right after you left..what happened when she was with you..?
Rummy's Father : What did you do to her?!?! I knew YOU were no good!! Stay away from her!!
Rummy's Mother : Stop it!! Bloom did nothing to her! She's her bestest friend. Okay dear, now explain what happened please.
Bloom : Well...we were watching Pandamon the movie..I went to get snacks. When I came back Rummy was sleeping, she said to me "Did anything weird happen to you like the room turning red??"
Rummy's Mother : Oh dear, I hope nothing serious is wrong with her..

Scene 3
Everyones at the hospital waiting for the doctor to say nothings wrong with her...

Doctor : Im sorry, we dont have a clue whats wrong with her. We will need to keep her here longer to study her. Is that okay?
Rummy's Parents : Yes, its okay.
Bloom : ..Uhm..can I visit her tomorrow Doctor?
Doctor : Sure, she might be a bit tired though.

Scene 4
Rummy's asleep..but shes having a nightmare..(we are going to see her dream~!)
Rummy is in a haunted house...shes looking through stuff and finds a Diary! She opens it up and reads it.

Rummy : "Dear Diary,
Today I was fixing my hair and i saw a monster in the mirror...I couldnt move or anything! It made me look into its eyes..I fell asleep and woke up later in the day..but then I past out..when I was going to my room. I ended up in the hospital, I dont know what happened to me...no one does."

Rummy was amazed..thats what happened to her! She wanted to read more..so she turned the page...But it was writen in blood?! She turned the page yet again..but there was no more entries except the one in blood and the first page...weird! Rummy read the blood page..scared.

Rummy : "Dear Diary,
Apparently I know whats wrong with me...Im a....a.....sin. Im a curse to anyone that is my friend or family. I must not let that creature kill my friends or family...its on the lose...killing anyone in its way or for fun. There might not be a cure for me..but I believe Im the only one that can stop the monster. Even if im destroyed! ...If your reading diary the same is happening to you..your sleeping reading this diary I suggest you run..or awaken yourself before the creature gets you!..Look under my pillow you'll find two items..a deck and candy. The deck will tell you what to do, the candy wakes you up from dreams like this...."

Before Rummy finishes she hears something walking up the steps...its the creature!! Rummy quickly grabs the candy and deck, she eats a peice of candy and awakens...

Scene 5
Bloom comes to visit Rummy in the hospital, Bloom hopes Rummy's the same and gives her a warm welcome.

Rummy : Whos there?
Bloom : *Walks in with a present* Feel better Rummy.
Rummy : ...Get!! Get out of here!! Stay away from me!! We ARENT friends...
(I know this is mean but i cant risk anyone dieing...)
Bloom : !?!? No! I wont leave you! We have been best buds since we were babies!!
Rummy : Fine! *Gets up and leaves the hospital in secret with Bloom following*
Bloom : What are you doing?!?!
Rummy : I cant let you die, okay?! Now stay away from me!!!
Bloom : What are you talking about *grabs Rummy's hand before she runs*
Rummy : Listen I am a sin okay? If the creature comes after you---
it will kill you and my parents and anyone else!
Bloom : !!! So your the only person that can stop it?
Rummy : Yes...now leave me be!
Bloom : Rummy...I never told you but, I've seen the creature before...I am not a sin but my uncle trained me to fight it.
Rummy : ! Really?! Maybe we should destroy it together!
Bloom : No, we cant together..we need my uncle. He lives right across from you.

Scene 6
With hope Rummy and Bloom go to Bloom's uncle to defeat the creature and reverse Rummy's curse.

Bloom: *knocks on the door* Uncle its me! We need your help..its time.
Rummy : ...o.O
Bloom's Uncle : Ello' Bloom get in side and grab the stuff. Tonight we shall kill this beast!
(Bloom and Rummy rush in the house. Its been and hour later..)
Rummy : Okay so its been an hour later can we kill this creature now?!
Bloom : Shhh...listen to my uncle!
Bloom's Uncle : Okay we are ready..everyone go to bed. We will destroy it.
(They all fall asleep...hoping to kill the beast...)

Scene 7
This is the place Rummy found the girls diary!...

Rummy : !! I know this place I read a girls diary here in my dreams!
Bloom : Thats not good! The girl IS the creature!!!
Blooms Uncle : Yes, Bloom's right. The girl is the creature..the same will happen to you Rummy if we dont destroy the girl soon!
Rummy and Bloom : !!!!
The Girl : *Appears out of now where* ...Heehee...looks like I have toys to play with now..Rummy i've been waiting for you.
Bloom's Uncle : BACK OFF CREATURE!!
Rummy : whaa--
Bloom's Uncle : Rummy,Bloom run for it!! I can't promise I'll make it!
Bloom : ! Nooo uncle stop!! Run with us!!
The Girl : I was cursed as a sin too Rummy..join me, we can rule the world in chaos~!
Rummy : Never!!
The Girl : Fine~be like that but I will get you to join me...soon!
(Bloom and Rummy run out of the house into a bush..and hear a noise!)
Bloom : *in a quiet voice* Whos there?!!?
Bloom's uncle : Shh..its me..Rummy, you were adopted..that creature is your mother...
Rummy and Bloom : !?!?
Rummy : What?!?! Impossible...wait thats how im a sin?!
Bloom's Uncle : *Nods head* Yes..see the thing is your mother is trapped inside of that creature though....
Bloom : Hmm..can we help her? Like seperate her with the creature and trap the creature in a pod?
Bloom's Uncle : Yup, I had a feeling something like this would happen..thats why I grabbed a pod and a seperater~But Rummy..your the only one that can do it! If we get close she'll kill us. You have to pretend to join her side okay?
Rummy : Yea! Lets save my real mother!

Scene 8
Rummy is ready to save her mother..she pretends to join her side. Rummy enters the house in search for the creature.

The Girl : Rummy welcome back..are you ready to join me?
Rummy : Yes, I have gotten sick of the worlds order.
The Girl : Good..now follow me.
Rummy : ...*Uses seperator*
The Girl : Wahhhh!!!

The creature and Rummy's mother seperate...But the creature grabs Rummy's mother..!

Creature : Come closer or move and i'll destroy her!!
Rummy : NOO!!
Creature : *laughinh* Hahaha~I knew it. Your TOO weak to have joined my side! Now back away and let me escape!
Rummy : *Backs away* ...mmk...mother.......*sad (v Q . Q)v
Bloom's Uncle : Now Bloom!! *Tackles the creature*

Rummy's mother falls to the floor..Rummy tosses the pod to Bloom and grabs her mother.

Rummy : Mother....Q.Q.....
Bloom : Caught ya now you creature! *Uses pod*
Bloom's Uncle : This aint over yet.
Rummy : We have to get my mother to a hospital FAST!!
Bloom's Uncle : ...We are too late Rummy...im sorry..shes gone.
Bloom : ....Uncle >.> stop messing around!!
Bloom's Uncle : Im not!! -laughs-
Bloom : ..Rummy your mother is alive, my uncle plays really bad jokes..-.-;
Rummy : Really?! Mother yaaay!! ^( ^ - ^ ^)
Rummy's REAL mother : Rummy...?Is that you..? Im soo happy your okay...

The End~!
sophy
sophy

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down